Monday, July 30, 2012

The Road Trip, Part 11, The post-Canada ventures


Alrighty then... Let's see if I can run through another leg of the trip.

Portland Lunch! AGAIN!
Vancouver was the last bit of my west-coast adventures. After that it had come time to venture on my Reverse-Oregon Trail.

And since I clearly have a loose understanding of the term "adventure" I went back to Portland for a spell.

I went back to Powell's because that's just what you do, and got a delicious lunch across the street at a place called Morso.

After that I hit up a lovely little place called Salt & Straw. Possibly the best Ice Cream I had ever had in my life. Oh my god. I was that-one-asshole who had to try everything on the menu before I picked the flavor I wanted.

Examples of flavors included:

  • Sea-Salt Caramel Ribbon
  • Lavender
  • Honey Balsamic Strawberry with Cracked Pepper

What.

I don't even know.

Despite all of my food-ing I haven't even managed to scratch the surface of the amazing foods that Portland is full of. Hell I only got drunk like twice, I clearly need to come back here later. But for now I think I've had my fill. I had places to be!



No comments:

Post a Comment