Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Road Trip, Part 10, Exeunt Canada.


Okay, I'm clearly still tremendously behind schedule, so let's just do the next few bits in clipshow, shall we?


First stop in Vancouver was a Dim Sum place because
I heard they have good Dim Sum. (They were right.)

Then I went to the Science World Museum
Because, well, SCIENCE.


They had a Da Vinci exhibit


This was in addition to a bunch of other cool
stuff like puzzles and optic illusions and stuff.

But let's be honest here.

DA VINCI. Come on now. 

Then I saw some modern art.

Went to a couple of used book stores.

Saw a Steam Clock

Ate some freaking INCREDIBLE sushi. 

And bookstore'd some more. 

I'll maybe do a post that's all about the books I've been up to. but for the time being, let's take this story out of Canada. 

NEXT STOP: Not Canada!

1 comment:

  1. Whaaat Da Vinci exhibit at Science World!? B'awe that's cool.

    ReplyDelete